Contact & Registration
Book Your Place Now!
To register with Danceworks and join the classes please download and fill out our registration form below and bring to your first class.
Terms & Conditions
- Fees are payable per term in advance( on the first class of each term) by cash or cheque.
- Fees are not proportionable, non-refundable and cannot be transferred. Pro-rata fees will be acceptable only if registration takes place in the middle of the term.
- The studio will be closed for all school and bank holidays. No classes will take place on these days.
- Punctuality is essential & classes must be attended regularly. Any absence must please be notified.
- No persons may observe classes, to avoid distractions. There is opportunity for family and friends to do so on the last day of each term.
- No Dance Members/Parents may enter or interrupt whilst class is in progress. Please wait in the entrance/foyer until pupils are called into their class.
- Communicating in between classes is not advised due to a tight time-table, so please call, email or leave a voice message regarding any queries and questions.
- Members are please to wear appropriate dance/gym gear. Trainers with good ankle support are essential for Hip-hop/Cheer and either barefeet or jazz shoes for Modern. No jewellery to be worn to avoid injury. Long hair is to be tied back neatly.
- Mobile phones must be switched off during class and members may not chew gum for safety reasons.
- Water is recommended during class, no food or fizzy drinks are permitted in the studio.
- Offensive behaviour and/or language within class is not tolerated & any cases will be dealt with appropriately.
- Extra classes for performance Shows,Festivals & exams are compulsary once committed, and will be charged according to time allocated per class.
- One term's written notice of intent to leave the studio must be given or one term's fees will be charged in lieu thereof.
- Photography & Video/DVD recording will be taken on certain occasions & may be utilised for promotional and/or performance use, media publications and on the Danceworks website. Images that may cause embarassment/distress or are of a sensitive nature will not be used.
It is a condition of membership that pupils and parents/guardians release and absolve Danceworks Studio and its teacher/s from all liability against any claim for loss, damage, accident, injury or in the unlikely event of death suffered by any member, invitee or guest acquired out of the use of the studio premises or attributed to any act or omission whether amounting to negligence or not of any teacher/s, member or any other person.
Classes held in the newly renovated sprung dance floor studio @Coniston Community Centre
Local amenities nearby and ample free parking available
MONDAY Classes held @St Andrews Methodist Church
Elm Park, Filton
WEDNESDAY Classes held @Greenfield Centre
Park Avenue, Winterbourne
( Classes have been rescheduled, any new classes at this venue Winterbourne will be advised in due course )